Businesses that provide goods and services to the government, whether federal, state, or local, face significant challenges and risks. As a result, government contractors need competent legal counsel to guide them through this complex area of law.
Drawing on their experience gained through years of government service, the attorneys at Crowder Stewart LLP can assist contractors in many areas, including:
• Defense Against Government Audits, Investigations, and Corruption and Fraud Claims
• Defense Against False Claims Act Proceedings and Qui Tam Actions
• Defense Against Suspension and Debarment Proceedings
• Bid Protests, Litigation, and Dispute Resolution
• Internal Investigations and Disclosure Obligations
• Ethics, Compliance, and Corporate Training
• Small Business Programs
The attorneys at Crowder Stewart LLP understand the government’s point of view and have the knowledge to help your company navigate the procurement process.